Why Your Business should join the Greater Newport Area Chamber:
- The Greater Newport Area Chamber is the leading advocate for businesses serving the Newport, Oldtown, Cusick, Usk, and Diamond Lake areas. We focus on attracting visitors to the area and encourage them to patronize our member businesses, services, and attractions, and we encourage a shop local mind-set within the community.
- We make referrals to your business! The Greater Newport Area Chamber is strategically located with the Visitors Center. We refer area tourists, visitors, and residents to our chamber member businesses. In fact, we’ll notify you each time we make a referral to your business.
- We promote your business! Join the Chamber, and we’ll include your business in our popular business directory, on our website, and on printed materials. We also offer affordable advertising and sponsorship opportunities to help grow your business. We serve as a catalyst for business-to-business communications network within the community through our e-newsletter, email blasts, website, Facebook, and Twitter.
- We increase your visibility in the community. Through chamber membership, you’ll gain access to community decision-makers, develop peer-to-peer networks through which you can share and receive expert business advice with other members. Membership creates the opportunity to develop and strengthen business-to-business and business-to-consumer relationships.
- We offer professional and business development workshops for our members, along with special guest speakers at many of our member meetings.
Did you know?
Chamber membership is good for your image! According to a recent research study that Shapiro Group, Inc. and Market Street Services performed, consumers who know that a small business is a local chamber member are more likely to think favorably of that small business. Chamber membership conveys credibility and stability to your customers, and consumers have an inherent confidence in businesses that are Chamber members.